Join the Team
Kellys Kids Inc. is a dynamic and growing nonprofit that is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
• Child Development Specialist
• Program Coordinator
At Kellys Kids Inc., we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, competitive salaries, and opportunities for growth and development. We believe in investing in our employees and providing them with the tools and resources they need to succeed. Join our team and be part of a nonprofit that is making a difference in your community and state.
If you are passionate about working with children and meet the requirements listed below, we encourage you to apply! To apply for one of our open positions, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Child Development Specialist for Kellys Kids Inc.
Kellys Kids Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Child Development Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one years of experience working with children, be able to pass both DCF and state police background checks, become a mandated reporter, have car insurance, and be able to become first aid/CPR certified upon hire. Both CPR/first aid certification and mandated reporter certification must be completed within six weeks of hiring. All credentialing paperwork must also be submitted within six weeks of hiring. Kellys Kids Inc. will provide time on-site for this to be completed. The hourly rate for this position is $15-$17 depending on experience.
• Watch at-risk youth ages 4 to 20 for summer camp and after-school care.
• Ensure the safety and well-being of all children in our care.
• Plan and implement age-appropriate activities and programs.
• Maintain a clean and safe environment for the children.
• Communicate effectively with parents and other staff members.
• Attend all required trainings and meetings.
• All other assigned duties.
• Experience working with youth is required.
• Experience working with at-risk youth and youth with behavioral issues is preferred.
• A college education can supplement for experience.
• A college education is also preferred.
• Ability to pass both DCF and state police background checks.
• Ability to become a mandated reporter and CPR/First AID Certified.
• Valid car insurance.
• Ability to become first aid/CPR certified upon hire.
• CPR/first aid certification and mandated reporter certification must be completed within six weeks of hire.
• All credentialing paperwork must be submitted within six weeks of hire.
• Applicants must be 21 years of age.
Staff will be expected to be able to walk the property and participate in activities with the children. Staff will be around many different types of farm animals and will be expected to help the children interact with them. It is preferred if you can lift 30+ pounds.
This job will be full-time in the months of June, July, and August and will be part-time during the remainder of the year. There will also be certain weeks throughout the year when we will have full-time hours available. We are open Monday through Thursday 9 AM to 5 PM for camp during the summer. We are open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 2 PM to 5 PM for after-school care and Wednesdays from 1 PM to 5 PM. Staff will be expected to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure they are ready for camp at 9:00am. Staff will be expected to stay until 5:30 PM when needed to ensure all kids are safely picked up and the property is cleaned. We are seeking more than one candidate for this job opening.
Town of Wolcott
Youth Program Coordinator
Wolcott Youth Service Bureau
Job Location: Hybrid; work from home and in-person
This position is 15 to 20 hours each week. Pay is $18 to $20 per hour.
• Responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs for the
• youth of the Wolcott community.
• Responsible for the administering and delivering of the programs.
• Maintain documentation of program sessions, volunteers, program participants, and
• program evaluations.
• Under the direction of the Executive Director, provides assistance in the daily operation
• and onsite supervision of the new Wolcott YSB.
• Assist in identifying the needs of the youth in the community.
• Analyze, draw conclusions and create presentations of the program data.
• Responsible for advertising, promoting and informing the community of the programs
• through the use of social media.
• Maintain a positive and inclusive work environment for employees, volunteers and
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a qualifying field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to perform a variety of physical activities that may include: walking, running,
• standing, sitting, throwing, lifting up to 40 pounds.
• Child Development Specialist
• Program Coordinator
If you are passionate about working with children and meet the requirements listed , we encourage you to apply! To apply for one of our open positions, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!